Support for entrants
To assist Northern Territory tourism operators with the preparation of submissions, Tourism NT will continue to offer a free assistance program. Operators are encouraged to participate in this program in order to enhance their entries.
- Workshops for general tourism awards over view - details via Regional Tourism Organisations
- Up to 1 hour assistance for entrants who do not have QTF or Star Ratings to assist with the Business or Accommodation Standards requirement (appointments available until 31 August)
- One on one mentoring appointments (available July / August)
- Up to 1 hour assistance for a mock review of an entry and high level feedback. (must be submitted via awards portal by 31 August)
- Up to 2 hours of proof reading for spelling, typos and basic grammar. Mock review to be completed first and then entrants to email [email protected] to take advantage of this service. (available until 31 August)
- Consultant assistance via Tourism Top End and Tourism Central Australia
To take full advantage of all the services offered above, you need nominate to enter the awards. Nominations are obligation free and will ensure you are included on our database to receive regular updates on the 2022 program.
Nominations close 31 August and entries are due 12 September.
For information on any of the above please contact the tourism awards team on [email protected] or 08 8999 3808.
The Brolga Awards team can supply a list of consultants who offer a submission writing and editing service for those operators who may require assistance with their award submission. It is up to the individual entrant to make contact with the businesses and obtain their own quotes. These businesses trade as a fee for service – they are not part of the Tourism NT free assistance program.
Please note Tourism NT recommends that entrants undertake their own research and reference checks before engaging.