The Tourism NT 2022 Events campaign will build awareness of the NT as a destination for unique events.
Events that bring the different.
The Tourism NT Events campaign is designed to inspire Australians to visit, experience and participate in unique Territory events. After two years of lockdowns, travel restrictions and virtual events, Aussies are ready to take part in the action.
The objective of the campaign is to create awareness for the Northern Territory as a destination for immersive events that are different and make you feel connected to the land.
The campaign will primarily target domestic 25+ travel intenders, overlaid with a culture seeker audience.
Visit www.northernterritory.com/things-to-do/festivals-and-events for more information and the updated events calendar for 2022.
The campaign will be executed via digital advertising across social media and a digital programmatic buy.
For audiences inspired by the campaign to book now, events deals will be made available through key campaign partners across https://www.northernterritory.com
How to get involved
- Download the Industry Toolkit with a range of assets and key messages that you can use to share the message.
- Use the campaign imagery here.
- Use the campaign templates on your own marketing channels – download here.
- Add a link to northernterritory.com/things-to-do/festivals-and-events to your website.
- Share the message on your social media using the hashtag #NTaustralia and tagging @NTaustralia