200 Club For Local Businesses
The Bruce Munro: Tropical Light 200 Club is a volunteer program. We can’t say much until it's launched but what invite you to come along to a briefing to find out more…
- Tuesday 27th August @ 12 noon
- Darwin Mall (near playground)
- 30 minutes
There are three unique opportunities on the day
- SPARK – be the first to donate towards a volunteers time
- GLOW – you, your friends, your business can donate towards the volunteers required at an exhibit
- ILLUMINATE – you or your businesses name could be in lights along with the ‘Bruce Munro: Tropical Light 200 Club’ by committing the most amount of volunteers at auction.
Any funds received by the charity are considered a donation.
NT Government has announced a new exhibition for Darwin titled ‘Bruce Munro: Tropical Light’ from 1 November 2019 to 30 April 2020. The exhibition is the catalyst for helping change the way people view the wet season and encouraging people to embrace NT’s Tropical Summer as a vibrant, colourful and exciting time of year to work, live and visit. The exhibition will depend on 200 volunteers contributing 4 hours each week, for a total of 24 weeks. The will also provide opportunities for local businesses to get involved.
One of the ways locals and local businesses can be involved is to provide a donation to our nominated charity (CanTeen). Each donation is linked to a Tropical Light 200 Club volunteer and the shifts that they work. This will give additional motivation for every volunteer to attend their shift whilst contributing to a charity that touches the lives of many Territorians. All details to be announced on Tuesday 27th.
Register your attendance