This section contains valuable resources for the Northern Territory tourism industry, from those new to the tourism industry to established tourism businesses.
- Small Business Champions - these Department of Business officers can help your new or existing business.
- Tourism Business Information Kit - the kit provides information specific to starting a tourism business in the Northern Territory, such as licensing and permits
- Tourism Export Toolkit - information on how to get involved in the inbound tourism market
- Industry Update - an e-newsletter containing useful information about marketing opportunities, Tourism NT campaigns and upcoming events for the Northern Territory tourism industry.
- Image Gallery - a collection of images that can be used to positively promote tourism in the Northern Territory.
- Logos - read and follow these guidelines when designing with Tourism NT logos.
Grants and programs
Grants and funding
Roadside signage applications
For roadside signage applications please contact:
Project Engineer, Transport Infrastructure Planning Division
Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics
Phone: (08) 8924 7049