NT Convention Bureau
The Business Events NT team is known in the marketplace as the Northern Territory Convention Bureau (NTCB).
The division promotes the NT as a desirable, viable and distinctive Business Events destination. The NTCB works collaboratively with local industry to secure new business events for the NT. It also provides impartial expert advice and assistance for event planners considering the Northern Territory for conferences, incentives, exhibitions, product launches and other business-related events.
Targeting business event planners, Bureau activities include:
- PR/Advertising – in select business event trade publications in Australia, SE Asia and NZ.
- Business Development - identifying new leads and working with NT operators to convert the business including site inspection visits.
- Trade Activities – such as our annual multi-city road show ConveNTions Walkabout and trade conference attendance (Australian Incentive & Meetings Expo – AIME), undertaken to stimulate interest in the NT among trade networks and connect the NT BE industry.
- Partnership Development - formed and maintained across NT Government agencies to identify business event opportunities and maximise the benefit of Business Events to the NT.
- Familiarisation Visits - conducted year round to build awareness and knowledge of our venues, accommodation options and access among qualified business event planners. Major activities include MEET Darwin and Alice Stampede.
- Advocacy for Business Events - created through the local business community and a dedicated NT Business Events Ambassador Program.
- Unlike other Australian convention bureaux, no membership fee is required for relevant NT operators to become involved with bureau activities. NTCB maintains offices in Darwin, Alice Springs and Sydney.
Co-operative Marketing Guide 2016-17
The NT Convention Bureau has developed a Co-operative Marketing Guide, which contains details of the NT Convention Bureau’s series of co-operative business development and marketing opportunities for 2016-17.
Designed to generate leads by promoting Darwin, Alice Springs and Uluru as a viable, attractive and capable business event destinations to the Australian market, the guide contains a range of areas where businesses can collaborate with the NT Convention Bureau.
Download the Co-operative Marketing Guide 2016-17 here >
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ntconventions.com.au