Listing on northernterritory.com
Did you know that Northern Territory operators can show their product to potentially millions of people - for free? Just list your business with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
Information on your business will display on www.northernterritory.com and on Tourism Australia's website, www.australia.com, and a global distribution network of over 30 websites.
ATDW-Online listing with Tourism NT
The move to the new ATDW platform, ATDW-Online, is now live.
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) has developed a new product management system called ATDW-Online, this is replacing the existing myATDW platform that you currently use. The new platform will operate on one centralised database, significantly improving efficiency and data consistency and will provide a national interface for operators.
Login here www.atdw-online.com.au
How to list your business
Login to www.atdw-online.com.au you must register your business first, click on create an account, complete all the details and click register now. Continue as prompted to create your listing. Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions.
Download the manuals below suited to your product or event for further assistance.
You can add, delete and change your listings throughout the year, providing prospective guests with the most up-to-date information about your business – for free.
The sooner you submit your business listing, the sooner it will be available to millions of web visitors around the world.
Existing Users- Need help logging in?
ATDW-Online will require you to use your current contact email address to log into the platform, instead of your user name.
Please proceed as follows:
1. Visit www.atdw-online.com.au
2. Click on the 'Forgot password' link opposite the 'Login' button
3. You will then be taken to a 'Having trouble signing in' screen. Enter your contact email address here and click the 'Continue' button. A temporary password will then be sent to your nominated email address and you must follow that link in your email that will take you to the 'Reset your password' screen
4. On the 'Reset your password' screen, enter your temporary password and set your new password. You will then be logged into ATDW-Online
5. Use the new password for future logins to ATDW-Online (along with your contact email address)
As part of the upgrade to ATDW-Online, larger imagery is a new requirement. Please note the following:
- The minimum image dimension criteria is now: 2048 x 1536 pixels
- The file types that are accepted are JPG and PNG
- Landscape images (no portrait images will be accepted)
- No logos/text overlaid on images will be accepted
Existing images which do not currently meet the new minimum size requirement will remain and continue to appear in your listing, however once the new ATDW-Online platform is launched, you will not be able to update your listing until all images associated with your listing meet the new minimum size requirement.
ATDW-Online user guide manuals
The following user guides are to assist you with registering or updating your business details on ATDW-Online.
Download the appropriate manual for your product from the following:
- Accomodation – Accommodation establishments allowing short term stay. Property styles can range from apartments, backpacker and hotels, bed and breakfasts, caravan and camping, farm stays, holiday houses, motels, hotels and resorts.Fishing lodges, where the only way to access the lodge is on a fishing 'package', please use the 'Tour' form.
- Attraction – Attractions must be places/areas of interest that offer a distinct visitor experience to the leisure tourist.
- Events – Includes activities which are scheduled events, may be once only, annual, biennial, biannual, weekly, fortnightly, etc. Events can be local, minor, or major events, but must be leisure tourist focused. Events can be local, minor, fundraising or major events.
- Food and Drink – Establishments which are targeted at leisure visitors and/or offer a unique dining experience.
- Tour – Tour Companies must offer leisure-tourism based, regular organised excursions. They often include a personal guide/ host and commentary.
- Hire Services – Hire services must provide products or services hired for a specific time to be used/operated by the leisure tourist.
- Transport – Transport companies must provide point to point travel or transfers for the leisure tourist.
Once signed, this agreement acts as a statement that you have provided accurate information and that you give permission for Tourism NT to use your information and images accurately and in an appropriate manner.
Image Authorisation Form
Images provide visual endorsement and are a marketing asset. This form sets out the specifications required for the images which can be included with your record. Ensure the form is signed and returned, to enable Tourism NT to use the images you provide.