We’d love for you to learn how to “Do the NT” and create the ultimate journeys for your clients, but to do this you need to learn as much as possible! Tourism NT offer a range of training tools which will increase your knowledge of the destination, which will in turn help you sell even more.
So what training can we offer?
- NT Muster is our annual education product training roadshow where we bring the NT to you. Held annually in Sydney and Melbourne, we bring NT products to train front line sellers, including product, reservations and retail consultants. There’s a lot of fun and games, plus food and wine. The next NT Muster is due to operate in March 2016. Keep an eye out for dates in the events calendar
- Webinars: we know it's often a challenge to get out of the office because let’s face it, we are all busy. We will be introducing product webinars focusing on product training, where possible supporting our domestic campaigns
- In-store/office training: if you have a reservations team or call centre that requires training we would be happy to arrange training specifically tailored for your destination information needs. Please contact the Distribution team on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options
- For international travel agents wanting training, please go to Tourism Australia’s Aussie Specialist Program
- Tourism NT has launched our new digital training platform - NT Virtual Journeys. This program allows the user to view Northern Territory products and experiences from a first person point of view. These videos can be then used to create your own itineraries which you can view, share and print out to PDF.